Upgrading from PitStop 7.1 Problems!!!

BigSi

Hi there
Having problems upgrading from 7.1. I realise it's very old. I just what to upgrade a couple of versions. I don't want to upgrade to the latest version of pitstop. To reasons- I'm assuming it would be a lot more expensive and I'm guessing I would have to purchase a much newer version of Acrobat.
Correct me if I'm wrong. Currently have Acrobat version 9 Pro. Any thoughts???. I'm a very small printer don't have a lot of $$$. My version of Pitstop is all legal. I have the disks and Product key etc.. any help much appreciated.

Hi BigSi
Very interested why you suddenly need to upgrade from PitStop 7.1 as it's obviously been doing a good job for you for a long time?
That version is actually from 2007, so it' almost ten years old!

Hi there. I don't have acrobat 8 anymore. I sold the computer that it was installed on without realising I did not have the disk. I could just get another copy but thought I might look at the option of upgrading my pitstop.
Of course it will be a lot cheaper just to get an old copy of acrobat off eBay. thanks

At $38 a month (or less than $2 per business day), the SaS version of Pitstop is the best way to go, IMO. You always have a current product and don't have to layout any significant capital at any time to upgrade.

I know, but still one more subscription (they all add up) I'm not a fan of the subscription model. Will keep my eyes open for a second hand copy. I don't really care if it's not the latest version. Thanks for your impute.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back