Need Help with Pisttop Action

I have a PDF that is a 6up tag for a car mirror and I need to flip the bottom 3 objects horizontally so that they are all foot-to-foot. Seems simple but I cannot get it to work.
In Pitstop (13) I have tried to "select objects in region" and then used the "flip horizontally". No luck. Any advice/help would be appreciated.

Do you have any other pagination software?
We would place the pdf in Indesign and treat it as 2 pictures, or we could change the crop boxes and impose the 2 halves back together in our imposition software.

Flip in that version only works on a page basis, not on a selection. Rotate would be the best option I guess?
Select objects in Region is the right approach.

Thanks jminrod I'll keep that in mind for the future. Yes I did stumble upon rotate in Pitstop: 1. Select objects inside region, 2. rotate objects (which put the bottom 3 objects on top of the top 3 objects), so 3. Move by (amount needed). Thanks all.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back