Pitstop Pro Copy and Paste Question...

kdw75

I finally moved everything over to a Windows machine at work and I am having an issue with Pitstop Pro. I have a 2-page PDF and I am wanting to copy an address line from page 1 to page 2. When I highlight and copy it I can paste it onto page one, but if I switch to page 2 the paste option turns grey.

Have you tried clicking some where in the page area of page 2 before trying to paste?
I always use the hotkeys for copy (ctrl + c) and paste (ctrl + v) and don't think I've run into this issue with Pitstop Pro, but many times I've not clicked on the page I want to paste into and later found I had pasted the element over itself on the original page.

Have you tried clicking some where in the page area of page 2 before trying to paste?
I always use the hotkeys for copy (ctrl + c) and paste (ctrl + v) and don't think I've run into this issue with Pitstop Pro, but many times I've not clicked on the page I want to paste into and later found I had pasted the element over itself on the original page.

Yeah, I was able to paste it just fine onto the original page, just not on page 2. I clicked on an object on page 2.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back