X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's New from Enfocus

Greetings everyone.
    This sticky thread will be used by Enfocus as a way to communicate with the members of PrintPlanet. They will be updating this thread with information like:
    • Product Announcements
    • Events
    • Product Tips/Tricks
    • Training Opportunities
    • Roadshow Events

If you would like to be notified by email when information is posted, be sure to Subscribe to this thread.
    Thanks

PitStop Extreme movie

All,

If you want to know a bit more about PitStop Extreme before you decide to join the webinar mentioned in an earlier post, point your browser to this instructional movie:

View PitStop Extreme demo movie on YouTube

Kind regards,
    David.

Comment

I've also got a Facebook community for them.
      Matt Beals
      The views expressed here are my own personal views and are not those of my employer.

Comment

Enfocus and Alwan launch PDF Standardizer

Enfocus and Alwan revolutionize the graphic industry with PDF Standardizer

Enfocus and Alwan launch PDF Standardizer, a powerfull all-in-one PDF content and color standardization tool.

PDF Standardizer is designed for graphic professionals who would like to have full control and guarantee on the quality of their PDF files.

The software offers a simple and reliable way to create PDFs that comply to PDF standards such as ISO 15930 (1 PDF/X1-a) and Ghent PDF Workgroup specifications as well as to color standards such as ISO 12647.

3 powerful technologies under the hood

PDF Standardizer offers automation and advanced preflighting capabilities of Enfocus PitStop Server and Switch. CMYK Optimizer adds the Color correction to PDF Standardizer and provides out-of-the-box compliance with ISO 12647 and 15390 color requirements.

Click here to find out more on the Enfocus website and calculate your return on investment with PDF Standardizer!
        Last edited by Enfocus; 02-24-2009, 10:19 AM.

Comment

How can automation save you money?

Implementing some automation doesn't need a huge investment! Enfocus has created an easy-to-use Switch product line that can automate only those tasks you want in a flexible and low-cost way. Switch can even automate those software applications you already have, building on your previous investments.

Crossroads

Crossroads is your online meeting point for everything related to Enfocus Switch.
          It brings together vendors, integrators and users around the Enfocus Switch automation platform.

Find out how Crossroads can help you to speed up the process of automating your workflow.

Take The Tour at Crossroads world!
          Last edited by Enfocus; 02-27-2009, 08:36 AM.

Comment

I went to the Enfocus video on YouTube from the link posted above. But there was no sound to the video. Hard to follow what was going on there

Comment

I used the demo of Pit Stop pro recently. It did the one thing that I needed it to do. Convert all embedded sub sets of fonts to outlines. With the current work flow (still using a line shot camera negative creation) and not having a every font ever available, and the difficulty of getting customers to send us the suitcases of all the fonts they use in their artwork, this particular tool was an invaluable aid for us in that we didn't have to try and find substitute fonts which was very time consuming. But try and get management to spend the money on something that could save them money. All they see is the money being laid out. They don't see it paying for itself in a very short time after purchase. Bummer!!
              Oh well, back to the brain drain

Comment

Hi all...

thanks for all the newest information

Comment

In addition:

To find out what's new in this update go to: Enfocus - What's new in Switch 08, update 6?

Cheers,
                  Bert
                  Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky - try to take over the world!

Comment

Need to Upgrade

The company I work for is in need of upgrading our Pitstop Professional. We only have one license because we didn't have the volume of PDFs before that we do now. Sharing that license has become a major pain. Is there a multiple license option for upgrading to version 8? If so, what would the cost be? We currently have version 7.

Thanks!
                    Zinn

Comment

Originally posted by Zinn View Post
                      The company I work for is in need of upgrading our Pitstop Professional. We only have one license because we didn't have the volume of PDFs before that we do now. Sharing that license has become a major pain. Is there a multiple license option for upgrading to version 8? If so, what would the cost be? We currently have version 7.

Thanks!
                      Zinn
                      Hi Zinn,

There are different option depending how many licenses you need. I suggest you contact Enfocus directly at info@enfocus.com.
                      They will help you finding the right solution.

Cheers,
                      Bert
                      Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky - try to take over the world!

Comment

Click here to take survey
                        Joe
                        OS: Mac OS X 10.10.2 - RIP: Prinergy Connect 6.1 - CTP: Luscher XPose! 160 (2)

Comment

Is Pitstop 10 usable for Mac OSX 10.5.8 and PPC?
                          Thanks.

Comment

Yes. I have it on OS 10.4.11 on a G4 PPC.
                            Joe
                            OS: Mac OS X 10.10.2 - RIP: Prinergy Connect 6.1 - CTP: Luscher XPose! 160 (2)

Comment

Thanks Joe for clearing that up, on Enfocus' site it just say's:
                              Macintosh®
                              Adobe® Acrobat® 8.x Standard or Professional
                              Adobe® Acrobat® 9.x Standard or Pro
                              Adobe® Acrobat® X Standard or Pro
                              Mac OS® X v.10.4.11, 10.5.x, 10.6
                              So I wasn't sure if PPC was still being developed for. No mention of PPC or Intel.

Comment

KBAAvantiSmartsoft (Presswise)DuploXerox4OverCanon

Zero Setup Time

Collapse

Zero Setup Time:
                              Myth Or Reality?

As the twenty-first century opened, Koenig & Bauer had already anticipated the need for the coexistence of conventional and digital printing, and had begun to develop the technology that is today empowering offset printers to meet those challenges.

Read the Article.

Smartsoft (Presswise)AvantiKBAXerox " "DuploCanon4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 10668 users online. 100 members and 10568 guests.

Most users ever online was 14,674 at 05:29 AM on 10-30-2019.

Working...
                              X