Collapse
Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odystar and Instant PDF

Is anyone using Instant PDF to create certified PDFs to run in their Odystar system? Any problems using Instant PDF with Quark 6.5? I'm having many problems with Quark and Instant PDF working together. Any suggestions for a different way to create print ready "certified" PDFs for use in our workflow? I've all but given up on the way I do it now...

Thanks!

Re: Odystar and Instant PDF

hey crystal,

Can you elaborate a little about the issues you have with Instant PDF? Can you give an example? Is it related to page boxes? Color? Fonts?

Cheers,
    Brain
    Brain: The same thing we do every night, Pinky - try to take over the world!

Comment

We print to postscript and use Distiller to create the pdf. We distill everything to PDFX-1/A Standards. We're not using Odystar though. We're using Nexus.

Comment

Hello--the problems I have I think are Quark related. Instant PDF "works" for me it just isn't consistent. The most common problems I'm having is Instant PDF having Quark temp files stuck in the in progress box and jobs failing in the quark export step. It isn't file specific either. Random.

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)AleyantCanonKBA
        Standard FinishingDuploAleyantCanonGraph Expo4 PeesLabelexpoKBAKBA4OverSmartsoft (Presswise)

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2750 users online. 45 members and 2705 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
        X