Esko Jobs available

PDL

There are currently several sales related and technical positions open with Esko in North America (choose United States in the selection dropdown - includes Canada). - http://jobs.esko.com
(If you apply mention eskopdl and PrintPlanet maybe I'll get referral credit.)
Good luck.

Attachments

• photo6186.jpg
    photo6186.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 203
I worked for Esko for years, started off in Germany then from the plant in Ã…rhus, Denmark as backline supporter, I lost my job when the merger went through even though I had a signed contract to take over the service for Mexico and South America (except Brazil) still got made redundant when the bean counters decided that they could use "da local talent" instead, that... went... well...! (note dripping sarcasm)
I tried for years to get back to Esko only to be told under the hand that at 50 I am too old to be considered for any open position at Esko.

Still a bit sore about that.

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back