Anyone try Neo 10.1.4 with Sierra and/or High Sierra?

Just got off chat with Adobe....

They said CC2018 will run on El Capitan

Where did you hear that it wasn't?

The question is whether or not Neo 10.1.4 will run on Sierra or High Sierra. Esko doesn't support it, but I use the program regularly and need to upgrade our Macs from Yosemite in order to use Adobe CC 2018. I can't get a hold of an El Capitan installer. It's no longer available through Apple.

Why do you have to use Adobe CC 2018? If your current setup works why mess around with it and save potential headaches with something that is not yet supported?

Because we receive files from customers that were built in CC 2018 and you can't open and edit maintaining the integrity of the original file.

That makes sense, one of the reasons I had to upgrade to Adobe CC. What version of Mac OS are you currently running? What about installing that OS as a virtual machine for Nero?

I use parallels to run Windows 7 as well as to test out new release of MacOS before putting it into production use. Test out all my apps and make sure everything is functioning as it should. There are other apps for doing this but I find Parallels to be the simplest
www.parallels.com

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back