Artpro / Nexus Hot Text

Bobmorli

Anyone using Hot Text out here. I can't seem to find any documentation on it on the EskoArtwork site.

What i'm trying to do, is create a workflow, where the operators select their name when submitting the artpro file to nexus so that their name automatically appears on our approval strip. I could go and make several approval files but was wondering if hot text could help me out here.

Re: Artpro / Nexus Hot Text

we use it for form identifying for example, when we change the job number of a job the job number in artpro auto changes same thing for colors used as well as a date code or bar codes for scanning thruout the plant.

It sounds like you just want the job name to appear on your proof?

You could probably just edit your template in nexus to and get the same result?

Re: Artpro / Nexus Hot Text

for the job name to appear is no problem.

It's a little complicated than that. At the end of the job, on the approval, I need te option to have an operators name come in the strip. According to AWS support it's a matter of using the certified pdf option when saving. I'll give that a go tommorw and see what happens.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back