X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nexus 8.5 R3

Nexus 8.5 R3 was just released.

Re: Nexus 8.5 R3

It appears that the Optirange settings stil don't hold but I'm waiting for a further response from support.

Anybody notice any more issues?

Comment

Type 5 and Type 6 shadings from an InDesign CS3 PDF are not supported and won't be until Nexus 8.6.
      Joe
      OS: Mac OS X 10.10.2 - RIP: Prinergy Connect 6.1 - CTP: Luscher XPose! 160 (2)

Comment

Since you're on 8.5, are you now NeoPro?

Comment

Funny. I am going to request the change be made ASAP.

Comment

I haven't gotten my hands on Neo yet, but we're installing Total RIP here next week. Should be getting a couple of licenses for Neo as well. I can't wait to try it out!

I saw what you were talking about with the Type 5 and 6 shadings also.

Comment

Does anyone know if the mysterious "Trap Module Failed" error in the Raster Trap module has been fixed with this rev?

Comment

> {quote:title=GinSu wrote:}{quote}
                > Does anyone know if the mysterious "Trap Module Failed" error in the Raster Trap module has been fixed with this rev?

I haven't gotten the error after running 8.5 r3 for the last 7 days.
                Joe
                OS: Mac OS X 10.10.2 - RIP: Prinergy Connect 6.1 - CTP: Luscher XPose! 160 (2)

Comment

Thank's Joe! The error is very 'random' here, we can go a week or two without any errors, and then have three jobs error in the same day. (Rebooting Nexus didn't help in these cases)

I'll hold out on upgrading for a while longer, case I'm cautious (lazy) like that.

Comment

UltimateDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)Standard FinishingKBA4Over
                  UltimateDuploStandard FinishingKBAKBA GTIChili publish4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4934 users online. 105 members and 4829 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,151 at 11:36 AM on 11-17-2017.

Working...
                  X