Nexus 8.5 R3

Re: Nexus 8.5 R3

It appears that the Optirange settings stil don't hold but I'm waiting for a further response from support.

Anybody notice any more issues?

Type 5 and Type 6 shadings from an InDesign CS3 PDF are not supported and won't be until Nexus 8.6.

I haven't gotten my hands on Neo yet, but we're installing Total RIP here next week. Should be getting a couple of licenses for Neo as well. I can't wait to try it out!

I saw what you were talking about with the Type 5 and 6 shadings also.

Does anyone know if the mysterious "Trap Module Failed" error in the Raster Trap module has been fixed with this rev?

> {quote:title=GinSu wrote:}{quote}
> Does anyone know if the mysterious "Trap Module Failed" error in the Raster Trap module has been fixed with this rev?

I haven't gotten the error after running 8.5 r3 for the last 7 days.

Thank's Joe! The error is very 'random' here, we can go a week or two without any errors, and then have three jobs error in the same day. (Rebooting Nexus didn't help in these cases)

I'll hold out on upgrading for a while longer, case I'm cautious (lazy) like that.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back