Interest in AWS Color Management / Press sync class on the West Coast?

dub

I am trying to get a list of people together that would like to attend Mark Samworth's Color Management/Press sync on the West Coast instead of at their Bristol PA location. If we can get enough together, he may be willing to come out possibly in Feb. So far I know of two including myself. Anyone else interested? If so let me know and I will get with Dave Hall and Mark and see if we can make it happen.

thanks,
Dub

Re: Interest in AWS Color Management / Press sync class on the West Coast?

I would like to know more about the event in PA, can you direct me?

thanks,

stephen

You can send a email to Luke at EskoArtworks to get more info. He can send you an flyer with full description on the Seminar.

[email protected]

-Dub

I would be interested for sure, I just sent my boss an e-mail yesterday asking to go to this if it was offered on the West Coast. Count me in....

-Bartman

I've been corresponding with Mark and he indicated that there may also be a Seminar in the Midwest!!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back