Enfocus PitStop Server 4 needed

Hi.

We need to upgrade our PitStop Server 3 to the latest version. Anybody knows where we could order the software? We're a bit confused who to write to nowadays due to the recent merger. Thanks.

Larry Sison
Alyaum Newspaper
Dammam, Saudi Arabia

Re: Enfocus PitStop Server 4 needed

They discontinue PitStop Server already and merging it to AWS's Odystar. So, contact Artwork System to upgrade!

Go to Enfocus.com and there you can download and try Pitstop Server 4 for 30 days. Or you can just buy it from that website. I believe it's about 3000 dollars for one seet of it. Hope this helps

Uncle Sam, PitStop Server has most certainly *NOT* been discontinued!~

PitStop *Automate* was discontinued, but that's entirely different than PitStop Server.

The upgrade can be ordered directly from Enfocus or one of their resellers. I can handle the order for you since I am a reseller.

Matt Beals

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back