Fuji Final Proof

RickS

We no longer use our Fuji Final Proof. We have gone to Inkjet only. Does anybody think I should try to sell this or would I be wasting my time?
Rick

We are in the same situation.
As great as the device is, there is no longer a market for halftone proofers.
We are going to unload ours to a broker. Less hassle for us and it is in his best interest to get the most $$ for it as he'll get a commission.
Otherwise I don't think I'd get very far trying to sell it on my own....

We were able to sell it for parts. Already left the shop. My belief is the only parts that were really wanted is the laser diodes. These are the same ones as on some platesetters, and are not cheap to purchase.
Rick

I had the same issue a few years back with my Kodak Approval XP. Kodak took it back for a credit towards a Kodak hardware or software purchase which I never used, not being a big fan of their products.

I will find out a let you know Tomorrow morning. I believe it is a GXT and we still have everything. Look for my reply in the morning ...

Here is what I know ... Luxel Final Proof 5600 Aozora 001.090 Version / PD System Pro 3.10 Version Computer & dongle available.

I know this is an old thread, but we have a Fuji Final Proof 5600 that has not been used for two years. We originally purchased this to make high-end proofs on foil paper and other substrates, but those clients have moved on and now it is not getting used.
Would be willing to sell it at a very good price. Excellent condition, with, Proactive PC computer, PAT 560idh Humidifier and Fuji FPL-760T Laminator. In California.

[email protected]

Call your local Fujifilm rep. There are constantly people looking for them still. I get an offer on mine every 3 months it seems like. I'm not letting go of mine until there's a truly viable inkjet alternative.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back