FUJIFILM Luxel F-9000 machine processor AP1250X main motor not working

MD. Mir Alam Hossain

Dear All

Hello , Now I am working Fujifilm Luxcel F-9000 machine processor its not moving . Model No AP1250X
Main DC motor not working ....if any body can give me advice that's very Grateful to me ....

MIRU

Last edited:
Hi sir
Good day
Hope you are well.
Please measure the Voltage at terminal of Motor with DMM (digital multimeter) see the Voltage DC indicated in ID plate
of the motor.
1) If there are Voltage as Indicated the Motor is Faulty: Problem Mechanical( ball bearing, shaft , LUBE) +Electrical Problem Winding Overheating or Burned, Brushes if use.

2) If there are Not voltage problem can be Power supply or some wires looses, or connector loose, or some C.breaker or fuse open.
if the fuse is open Measure continuity with the DMM, and replace, if the c. breaker is tripped Reset again. .

Let me know.
Blessing
[email protected]
celular+WhatsAPP:+50588611441

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back