Fujifilm FLP-1260 Plate Processor Water Won't Turn Off Problem

KPS

We have a Fujifilm FLP 1260 Plate Processor and when it does a replenishing cycle I notice the water isn't turning off where the spray bars are in the finishing station. Has anyone else had this problem and can tell me how to fix it? Thanks.

Facing the plate delivery, open door/panel on lefthand side. there are solenoids that control water on/off in lower right.

We had them fail regularly and kept extras on hand.

I believe there are 2. If in doubt, swap connections and between the 2 to see if spray stops using other solenoid

Facing the plate delivery, open door/panel on lefthand side. there are solenoids that control water on/off in lower right.

We had them fail regularly and kept extras on hand.

I believe there are 2. If in doubt, swap connections and between the 2 to see if spray stops using other solenoid

Thank You so much. I knew we had replaced one of the solenoids about a year or so ago and didn't even think to look at that.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back