Collapse
Canon
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fujifilm FLP-1260 Plate Processor Water Won't Turn Off Problem

We have a Fujifilm FLP 1260 Plate Processor and when it does a replenishing cycle I notice the water isn't turning off where the spray bars are in the finishing station. Has anyone else had this problem and can tell me how to fix it? Thanks.

Facing the plate delivery, open door/panel on lefthand side. there are solenoids that control water on/off in lower right.

We had them fail regularly and kept extras on hand.

I believe there are 2. If in doubt, swap connections and between the 2 to see if spray stops using other solenoid

Comment

Originally posted by sveibl View Post
      Facing the plate delivery, open door/panel on lefthand side. there are solenoids that control water on/off in lower right.

We had them fail regularly and kept extras on hand.

I believe there are 2. If in doubt, swap connections and between the 2 to see if spray stops using other solenoid
      Thank You so much. I knew we had replaced one of the solenoids about a year or so ago and didn't even think to look at that.

Comment

KBASmartsoft (Presswise)DuploXerox4OverCanon

Zero Setup Time

Collapse

Zero Setup Time:
      Myth Or Reality?

As the twenty-first century opened, Koenig & Bauer had already anticipated the need for the coexistence of conventional and digital printing, and had begun to develop the technology that is today empowering offset printers to meet those challenges.

Read the Article.

Smartsoft (Presswise)KBAXerox " "DuploCanon4OverNeopost

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7482 users online. 103 members and 7379 guests.

Most users ever online was 14,674 at 05:29 AM on 10-30-2019.

Working...
      X