Fuji 1260 plate processor

KPS

our plate maker is running all the time. My R4 relay is contacted and everything else is running accordingly. Is there a fuse before that relay? the breakers have not tripped either. If anyone knows a good Fuji Tech please let me know. Thanks

Call Gallo at Priority Enterprises. He travels all over the United States. The smartest guy you'll ever meet. His cell number is 610-751-8977

Call Gallo at Priority Enterprises. He travels all over the United States. The smartest guy you'll ever meet. His cell number is 610-751-8977

We were actually able to get Fuji Tech out to service our equipment. It turned out to be an issue with the solenoid. We had replaced one and apparently within a week the second one went out. But the Fuji Tech told us this is the last year they will even service this old equipment so I will definitely make a note of Gallo and his number thank you so much!

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back