RTI Rip with Topsetter CTP Heidelberg.

sistecopy

Hi...

We buy a Topsetter CTP with Harlequin RTI RIP...this is conected to the CTP directly, not shooter.

The CTP works fine also the rip, but only have one plate configured int he CTP and RIP...so only have one size for use...

I make another size in the Topsetter Console... and Named in the bank 2 or memory 2. and I called Azura2. the first plate have Azura1.

But in the RTI Rip i can no find this plate or how configure to send to the new plate...when i send always ask for the plate 1 or Azura1...

I check the page setup and in device configuration is locked or in gray i can not used...

Any idea how can configure this second Plate...I use Harlequin Rip before but always i can edit the device to choose the plate or media...

Thanks for nay help about this. :confused:

There should be a casette setting in the device options as far as I remember. At least that's how it works with Screen platesetters.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back