Graphics-Pro 5.1 to Exxact speedsetter X2 300

gmgraphics

I have been using Graphics-Pro 5.1 on a power Mac OS9 computer and ripping files to an Agfa Selectset 5000. The Interface card is a Highwater 776-20 card. All I use the RIP for is to send halftones Line art and screens at 133 LPI to the AGFA imagesetter to produce polyplates for a small duplicator press(AB Dick). I now have an Exxtra RIP-IT or a Speedsetter X2 300 imagesetter. From what i understand from Xitron I need an HW475 PCI card. Xitron no longer supports the Graphics-Pro 5.1 Rip (I understand the no support with the imagesetter and RIP being 15 years old). Does anyone know an inexpensive solution to Run the SpeedsetterX2 imagesetter or a place that may have the used cards. I can't find a used card anywhere or an inexpensive RIP.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back