Navigator 6.0r4

lesliew

Guys

Anyone out there still have a copy of the install disk for 6.0r4. I had a hard disk crash on the RIP machines last week which is causing me lots of headaches. I managed to get most of my files back except the xitron/Navigator 6.0r4/SW directory. Most of the files in that directory have literally disappeared so when I try to re-install the config.ps file it craps out.

Cant find any installation disks and don't really want to pay a $1700 upgrade fee to bring me to the latest version if I can help it.

I spoke to Xitron, they don't support this version anymore, I also have a call out to the guys who supplied the software but the tech who knows the QMDI is out sick.

If someone could even zip the SW folder from a 6.0r4 installation that would probably get me by.

Press is a Heidelberg QMDI-46

Thanks
Leslie

PIP PRINTING, FL

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back