Regarding Device Driver for Fujifilm Luxel F-9000 Harlequin Pluginss

mazed87

Hay recently i am facing to install harlequin 6.2version.but problem is device driver is not working.Any one have device driver .exe file for f-9000.Without it if any one have navigator device driver for f-9000?
Please share with me,Thanks.....

Hi mazed87,
your HQ-RIP 6.2 is already a bit old but you could try the official F9000 plug-in from Xitron attached.

Martin

Attachments

• F9000 Plug-in.exe.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 589
Dear Martin Thank you for pluginns.It is for navigator 7.2 version is it work at upper version 10.1.2?At installation time it wants xi-tron password is it rip code use as password or need another one.Thanks and waiting for your feedback....

Dear mazed87,

all Xitron device plug-ins need a passcode for installation/activation. The passcode should be in the box of your RIP CD/DVD and dongle otherwise contact your local Xitron dealer for getting you a passcode for the Luxel F9000. I believe it won´t work with a Navigator version newer than v10. Xitron made a cut for some older output device when they changed to 64bit technology.

Dear Mr.Martin could you help me to give xitron 7.2 exe software installer.Then i want to try this pluginns work or not?If work then parches pass key from xitron.Actually their price so high.Any other option my friend?

Regards
Mazedul Alam
Prepress Engineer Bangladesh

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back