• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hdbg sm-74

hi...
    i got a prob with sm 74-4 at 2nd unit
    an error msg: water pan roller running dry
    reality : there nothing wrong dampening solution.
    circulation of dampening solution is good

can you help me......
    please....

Sounds like it could be a faulty water pan level sensor

Comment

depending on age you may have to trace the wires clear back to the wire block. if your lucky there is a quick connector right on the other side of the side frame. I guess you could try to splice the wire for a quick fix.

Comment

thank you for your input i will try to replaced/fix sensor at my sm 74-4 /2009

Comment

i got a prob with sm 74-4 at 2nd unit
          an error msg: water pan roller running dry
          reality : there nothing wrong dampening solution.
          circulation of dampening solution is good
          is there any connection
          between water pan level sensor and blanket washing device?
          coz the BWD not detected at sm 74-4/2009 at 2nd unit
          Last edited by kupluk; 04-29-2012, 11:04 PM. Reason: word

Comment

I doubt the blanket washer sensor could cause the issue. because that sensor and the blanket washer send errors back independantly. I would assume they could be shorting and cause intermittant issues and they might get connected in very close proximity to each other. if you call heidelberg they can tell you witch to wires to short in order to get the sensor bypassed, to get running immediately. if shorting the 2 wires does not work then you have a bigger issue. if it does work, it is just the sensor. it looks like you have a newer 74 so there is probably a quick connector under the side frame cover. turn the press off short wires at the connector. I dont recall if it is a 2 or 3 wire system so you may still have to call heidelberg. I believe this one is a 2 wire. also a sensor is cheap if you have a quick connector you could be fixed tomorrow very easily.

Comment

if dampening solution or other chemical not recommended by heidelberg
              it can be the starting issue of all problem at my SM-74 4?

Comment

As long as you are using chemistry (roller wash/Fountain solution) supplied from a reputable supplier that will not be your issue. Heidelberg can recommend which chemistry works best for your machine as long as they back up the recommendation with technical support.

Comment

Id replace the water pan level sensor first. Ive replaced a few over the years on our sm-74's.

Cut the wires as close as you can to the bad sensor and splice the wires of the new sensor and you should be good to go.....

Comment

thank you for your input....

Comment

hi....
                      do you have an wiring diagram No. DS. 142.9103 of SM-74 4/2009

thanks

Comment

yes i have wirign diagram
                        cuadra2016@yandex.com

Comment

Main Drive Power Supply-36 module at heidelberg sm 74-4/2009

i got a problem with Main Drive Power Supply-36 module at sm 74-4/2009
                          MDPS-36 module blow up (short circuit)
                          Have been repaired that MDPS-36 module by our maintenance
                          But we have new Problem
                          MDPS-36 module can not function as before
                          MDPS-36 module can not connect to the system

can you help us to identify, cause why MDPS-36 module sort circuit?
                          and what's wrong with MDPS-36 module after we repaired?

Comment

Hi sir
                            what cptronic are you using? or cpc 1-01-04? or Cptronic Modular or compact ?
                            Let me know for indicate you some Tips.
                            Blessing
                            superchock@yandex.com
                            celular+WhatsApp:+50588611441

Comment

Hi sir , need a PIC from Cptronics modular or compact
                              urgently
                              Let me know for indicate you some Tips.
                              Blessing
                              superchock@yandex.com
                              celular+WhatsApp:+50588611441

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)AleyantCanonKBA
                              4OverStandard FinishingDuploAleyantCanonGraph ExpoLabelexpoKBAKBASmartsoft (Presswise)Chili publish4 Pees

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4686 users online. 95 members and 4591 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
                              X