Signa problem...

motormount

Hi...

I'm trying to impose 3 different booklets on one imposition.

They should be printing together, first plate signature 1 of each booklet
2nd plate signature 2 of each booklet etc.

I'm preparing the first imposition choosing the plate and scheme i want, then i make a new product part not choosing a plate but only a scheme, and then when i drag drop the new product part scheme into the first product part plate, only the signature i drag'n drop gets to the plate...

Do i have to drag n drop EACH signa manually into place??????

I remember i had done something similar a couple of years ago, and somehow all the signa's of the second product part got into place accordingly as soon as i placed the first one....

I' trying half an hour now and not getting anywhere....

Signa 11 here!

Thanks in advance!

Not quite sure what you exactly mean.

Those were 3 128paged 20x20cm leaflets.

For reasons not relevant to you, the imposition should be done in work and turn mode, and every sheet should hold a four up of each booklet:

e.g.

Sheet one
Pages 128 - 1-2-127 of booklet n1
Pages 128 - 1-2-127 of booklet n2
and
Pages 128 - 1-2-127 of booklet n3

etc

So i expected creating the 3 product parts for the first sheet, signa would make the rest plates accordingly, which didn't happen.

If you can impose 3 128p leaflets the way i'm describing - with whatever method you like product parts - ganging whatever, i'll be very happy to find out how it's done.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back