Signa - Metadimension connection issues

rutezison

Hello,

I'm outputting a job on my signa but the job does not arrive on Metadimension print manager,what could be the problem.Thanks in advance for you help and support i'm new !

Metadimension --Version 6.5.

I have verified the printed job does not go to Meta print manager Job windows but when i check on Meta output plans folder is can see the .JT file i printed on signa(version 3.5)

Metadimension --Version 6.5.

I have verified the printed job does not go to Meta print manager Job windows but when i check on Meta output plans folder is can see the .JT file i printed on signa(version 3.5)

Are you sure the virtual printer is not paused?
Also double check there is network connectivity between the 2 systems that served as the metadimension and signastation; if they are separate system

Check the paths under preferences in Signa.

Appreciated your feedback SIR
I have checked preferences as suggested and found output folder reside on Signa station,is this the issues ---i have been able to manually drag file from output plan folder to input folder's hotfolder and file was produced .What could be the issue here.

The preferences in our Signa look like this, yours will look different, depending what resides where, naming convention. I do believe this is where your problem is. You say you can manually drag the file to the correct folder, try that folder path/name in the output area. Also our hot folders are on the network, Not on the Signa.
Click image for larger version  Name:	Paths in signa Preferences copy.png Views:	1 Size:	40.0 KB ID:	268319

Thanks for feedback again hope you are well,i managed to change output on Signa ,i'm able to send job on metadimension but the issue now is that the job is automatically executed without possibility of pausing for preview.what could be missing ?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back