Collapse
Canon
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heidelberg SM-52 Actual Electrical Power Draw

I'm looking for someone that has a Heidelberg SM-52 with a coating unit that can tell me the actual amperage draw from the machine when it's running. Preferrably a SM-52-5-P+L, but really any 4 or 5 color with a coating unit.

I need to find out the actual draw at the electrical panel when the machine is running with the hot air knives and IR running.

I have what Heidelberg shows in the manual, but I am most interested in the actual draw. We did a test on a SM-52-5-H, which draws about 30 KW, and the book says 50.5.

Good day sir
    Hope you are well in union with his family.
    Welll you can calculate the Ampers very easy: I: kw/Volts = Example 30.000/380Vca=79 Amps aprxo in other words more higher Volts the
    Amps is less if you using 440Vca=68amps
    However the most practical test is use: Clamp amperimeter and measure the 3 ac phases, in order to get the Ampers that any cables conducts in the wires. You will have very conclusive ACTUAL draw of the unit .
    Let me know any question or doubt about
    Blessing
    superchock@yandex.com
    cell+WhatsApp:+50588611441

Comment

CanonKBAAvantiSmartsoft (Presswise)DuploEnfocusXerox4Over

Canon Embellishment White Paper

Collapse

Print Embellishment Goes
    Straight To The Bottom Line

InfoTrends reported that interviews with more than 100 print customers demonstrated an appetite and willingness to pay premiums of 24% to 89% for special effects, over CMYK-only printing. They also indicated embellishment could apply to a significant portion of their work. Embellishment options can include hot foil stamping, spot gloss UV, embossing, debossing, letterpress, diecut shapes, lamination, duplex, triplex, gold foil, silver foil, copper foil, white foil, black foil, clear foil, etching, and laser cutting techniques. Download The Free White Paper.

CanonSmartsoft (Presswise)AvantiKBAAvantiEnfocusGraph ExpoDuploXeroxChili publish4Over

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 6126 users online. 94 members and 6032 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,745 at 04:03 PM on 10-10-2019.

Working...
    X