I have Heidelberg speedmaster sm 102 i have this in Cptronic
Init...-test
s-slt con 7EFF
s-ssk 1m 1 FFFC
s-ssk 1 m 5 FFFD

IN DYN.. - TEST

--
NOTHING

WHEN I TRY TO RUN MACHINE on inch ITS BUZER BUT NOT RUNING AND I HAVE sound brake its opened but the main Motor not Run
I TEST MOTOR ITS OK , THE BRAKE IT OPEND AND ITS HAVE VOLTAGE AT FIELD BUT NO VOLT AT ARM

any who can help

S-SLT CON : Check the converter power part module, connections/voltages or something wrong with armature circuit. The other faults are of small servo motors.

Hi sir Good day
Please do the next test in his machine:
1) Ground fault circuit frame . main Engine
2)*Check: D / A converter test .
3E voltage rating of implausible potentiometer ( < 50mV DC , > 9.95V DC ) .

Finally look for the Schematic Diagram: depend what country you are maybe the Input voltages to his machine can be 380Vca or 220vca.
in ANY case you must Test with a Well Known DMM like FLUKE : Terminal R-S-T-N-Ground. R vs S =380 or 220 S vs T 380 or 220Vc R vs T the same.
If the Voltage are NOT there check the FUSES, or C. BREAKER for the main circuit of Motor.
If there are Voltages at the terminal of Motor, and NOT running, see if the Brake(coil or solenoid) has voltage and Release the same. otherwise looki for the voltage of Brake( look for the schematic d)
Let me know
Blessing
[email protected]
Cell+WhatsApp:+50588611441

Hello,
I'm Jose and I have a similar machine that has the fault SLT_CON 7F7F, it shows it in CPTRONIC, and it also shows another fault, it is a symbol of a circle with a letter T in the center, could you support me?

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back