Collapse
Canon
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heidelberg 102 electrical issue

I was changing a switch lamp for the rollers on the second printing unit tonight, now the press will not function. All buttons function properly when pressed. The delivery and feeder pile will not go up or down, the press will not inch or run. The pictogram on the console is showing the pile height limit switch flashing. The error screen has a “T” inside a circle and “F60” flashing below the electrical cabinet. Can someone provide any direction? An electrician will be on site tomorrow morning to help troubleshoot this. Could a faulty switch cause these errors?

Originally posted by red ink View Post
    I was changing a switch lamp for the rollers on the second printing unit tonight, now the press will not function. All buttons function properly when pressed. The delivery and feeder pile will not go up or down, the press will not inch or run. The pictogram on the console is showing the pile height limit switch flashing. The error screen has a “T” inside a circle and “F60” flashing below the electrical cabinet. Can someone provide any direction? An electrician will be on site tomorrow morning to help troubleshoot this. Could a faulty switch cause these errors?
    F60 denotes an "earth" or ground fault. Could be anywhere on the press
    On Earth Leakage Monitoring relay, you should see a TEST button. Push it and hold it for more than 2 second and it will start the test process.

Comment

Hi sir:
      Really if you exchange the switch with the machine Turn On, would cause a C. Breaker tripped or Fuses.
      I recommend you . To Reset All Circuit Breaker and fuses.
      Since whatever they can be tripped or blown, and Turn Off the secondary Transformer, By that reason you do NOT have voltage in the section for to Start the machine. Nominally the coil for Contactor is 115Vca or 220Vca, or +24Vdc.
      Test it in short, use your schematic Diagrams
      Let me know, if you need more specifically help, giving to me the Details Models de Sm 102 and what kind of Cptronic Modular o Compact or Cpc 1-01 0r 1-04, cp2000 ??
      Blessing
      superchock@yandex.com
      Mobile+WhatsApp:+505 8861 1441

Comment

4OverCanonKBAAvantiXeroxSmartsoft (Presswise)DuploAMSEnfocus

Free Download

Collapse

Trade Show Survey=
      Instant October Trade Show Survey
      Come On! Only 5 Questions

PRINT 19 and PRINTING United are squaring off in October.
      Will you be at one of them?
      Both? Neither?
      Please take our 1-Minute survey to tell us about your plans for the two big fall shows!

Take The Survey.

CanonXeroxSmartsoft (Presswise)DuploAvantiGraph Expo4OverKBAAMSAvantiEnfocusGraph Expo

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 4209 users online. 76 members and 4133 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,855 at 12:33 PM on 06-06-2019.

Working...
      X