CreoScitex Brisque Network Unreachable. HELP!!!!!!!!!

DiegoPR

Please help me to solve this problem.

We been working for a couple of years with a Brisque Impose station. Two days ago show a problem.
When the system start I get this message: afpsrv [9288] sendEvent: Network is Unreachable.

If I login as cdesc, the Brisque 4.0.97 Software is not fully functional.

I try to do this, login as root, enter Scismit, software handling, display software versions; the report status show me that some of the filesets are not installed. :(
I try to reinstall the Brisque software, but the installation fail because it does not find fileset.

If someone have a clue on how to fix that, please trow me a bone here.

Thanx

Re: CreoScitex Brisque Network Unreachable. HELP!!!!!!!!!

A few years ago we had a similar problem
The creo technician just unplugged everything and dusted and sucked all the dust
Waited a few minutes and as for magic everything worked as before
The station was on the floor and collected dust and crap
I hope that is something similar for you as well
Cheers

Maybe your hd is failing or do a cold start install but erase the disks or format them in a pc and block the bad sectors with the adaptec utility

Sounds to me like a network card issue or an Appletalk configuration problem. Sorry I couldn't be of more help, I don't speak Unix very well.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back