White lines out of preps?

Getting vertical white lines coming out of preps in my impo files? I say they are white but they are 50% of background color.
THANKS

Re: White lines out of preps?

If you want some discussion about that, you will have to provide a lot more detail than you have so far.

Al

We use to have this problem too. We come to the conclusion it was because of the transparency. The problem doesn't happen when you create un postscript and then a pdf.

I know we used to get something that sounds similar to this if we placed EPSs in Preps instead of FPOs.

This is problem is only for transprency when u make it file any native application coreldraw Illustrator etc.
You make directly pdf is only accrobat version 5.0 than ur problem is solved if u make ps file than problem is come again.
Transprency is supporting only PDF File not PS, PRN, EPS.
your problem is solved when u make a pdf.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back