EVO: making one separation wrong-reading?

SilentMike

Hey, everyone.

We're in the process of switching from Apogee to Evo and I'm running into a bit of a problem. We run an S-Wrap on our Goss press fairly often and need to print one color directly. Not sure if there's an easy way to do this, but I'm trying to get only one separation (cyan, in this case) to plate wrong-reading while the others continue out right-reading. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Mike

Re: EVO: making one separation wrong-reading?

Yes this is possible first u make a pjtf PDF thru preps not ps than u make new template output from imposition/output from pdf u use device option u change the mirror option & u save this template when expose the job choose this template than appear the setting option u choose which color u want expose than option is appear do not output choose and expose.

Re: EVO: making one separation wrong-reading?

Hi,,,,,if you are usig a Magnus or Lotem CTP ( I do not know how is with another CTP) .......you need to erase the actual template and create a new template

Cheers.

YR

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back