Dolev 4Press at first "HOMC XIL Load Error" and now "Board Config Error"

Wil

I recently purchased a Dolev 4 Press and when I turn it on I got this message; HOMC XIL Load Error. I tried to reinstal the software S/W version 9.032 and still reieved the same message. I than tried to upgrade to a newer software and got rid of the first error message "HOMC XIL Error" and am noe getting a new error message; "Board Config Error". Does anyone know what I can do to solve this problem?

Re: Dolev 4Press at first "HOMC XIL Load Error" and now "Board Config Error

Re: Dolev 4Press at first "HOMC XIL Load Error" and now "Board Config Error

Change the omc or go to defaults

Homc xil error

Homc xil error

Hi Vpablowydler. I didn't think anyone was going to reply to my question. Anyways, I still have the same problem. How do I change the OMC? Do you mean change the OMC card? can you explain how to go to defaults? Any help you can give I appreciate very much.

You need to change the HOMC card ( this drives the mechanics like lead screw, motors etc). It looks like that it does not load the firmware when you switch the magesetter on.
HOMC2 50342273 NON V OR P/V TYPES
FAST HOMC 503C2L288 V TYPE MACHINES.

Hi,

Need parts for the dolev4press(V). got plenty Scitex parts for all dolev. Give me a call so we can narrow down your problem faster.
Maurice 513-3123-7154 (free phone support)

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back