Viewing in PREPS

dauby

Hi again,

Sometimes when viewing pages with PMS colors in them the PMS color is blank, can see it. But when we print it out to proof or plate it shows up ok. We are using total pdf from Nexus. Also if i take that pdf that we cant view in Preps into Quark or InDesign, the pms shows up fine. So thats telling me that its got something to do with PREPS. Any input?

Thanks, Dauby

Re: Viewing in PREPS

This is in the previewer, right? Is it missing in composite view or separated view, or both?

yes this is in the previewer. It is missing in composite view. I don't have the option to view separations when its a pdf job but I can with a ps file.

According to that link it was apparently fixed back in version 5.2. We are now running 5.3.1 on a Mac OS 10.4.11. Do you know if there is any fix for this? Or is there something I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back