Pre-Collated sets for perfect Bound jobs

G5MacMan

We use Preps 5.3, recently i had to impose a perfect bound job as Pre-Collated sets, the only way i could achieve this was to bring in templates and then manually drop on each page, using numbering folded dummies.
Is there any easy'er quicker way to do this.. as it adds a lot more time to the job, manager will not got back to the old way as we save money by sending less sections to the outsource binders.
Daz

I don't really understand the question, and judging by the lack of response others don't either! Could you describe in more detail what you're doing?

If that's the case, it's easy (in that version of Preps, not so easy in newer versions) to make a cut-and-stack template, then simply use auto-select to import it as many times as necessary to complete the impo. Shouldn't be any real manual work involved.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back