Collapse
Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preps 5.3.3 Marks

Running and older version of preps because quite frankly, it does everything we need it to. Building templates only for our Apogee workflow.

Now the question... we have it installed on both a mac and PC and have just started using the PC version more and noticed the crop marks are the same width as the page boxes making them nearly impossible to see without turning off the page preview. On the mac they were a much thicker, more defined mark so it previewed without issue. Is this a preference that can be changed somewhere in the config file?

Yes, I think this is it, I copied from my config. file - -AMERICAN_LINE_WIDTH:1.0000

You could probably copy and paste the config file from the other computer as well.

John

Comment

Originally posted by johnny_jay View Post
      Yes, I think this is it, I copied from my config. file - -AMERICAN_LINE_WIDTH:1.0000

You could probably copy and paste the config file from the other computer as well.

John
      I did copy and paste the config file from the mac. It didn't appear the same on the pc. If it makes a difference, I'm not referring to the printed crop mark but the previewed crop mark in the template.

Comment

Hi capitalcolour,

Not sure which version of Apogee you are using but if you are at version 7 or newer, have you given Apogee Impose a try?

Best regards,
        pd

Comment

Originally posted by prepressdork View Post
          Hi capitalcolour,

Not sure which version of Apogee you are using but if you are at version 7 or newer, have you given Apogee Impose a try?

Best regards,
          pd
          We haven't. Mainly because we have such a huge library of templates we continually use and we're also all running macs. We'd have to change our entire process.

Comment

Originally posted by capitalcolour View Post

I did copy and paste the config file from the mac. It didn't appear the same on the pc. If it makes a difference, I'm not referring to the printed crop mark but the previewed crop mark in the template.
            Not sure where that comes from.

Comment

Originally posted by capitalcolour View Post

We haven't. Mainly because we have such a huge library of templates we continually use and we're also all running macs. We'd have to change our entire process.
              I understand. Unfortunately, Apogee Impose does require a Windows client to access it.

Best regards,
              pd

Comment

4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)AleyantCanonKBA
              4OverStandard FinishingDuploAleyantCanonGraph Expo4 PeesLabelexpoKBAKBA

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2900 users online. 45 members and 2855 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
              X