Dolev 800 v2 Open Error (OMC: Program Load Error)

Hi attached is there the scheme for to do it.

Let me know
Blessing
[email protected]
cell+WhatsApp:+505 8861 1441

Attachments

• photo7795.png
    photo7795.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 312
Hello,
Thank you for your attention.
I got a new Dolev 800 v2. Problem is solved.

The defective dolev was spare parts.

Practically, that's the best way to go.
It's an old machine, new spare parts are not available any more.
Used ones are hard to come by and/or hard to ascertain they are still working.
Good luck.

Hi sir:
1)Please select the selector of voltage according with your input: example if you have 220Vca for Input and the Voltage is going to 230-240Vca select Line Voltage Selector to 240Vca.
2) Test the power supply :+5Vdc, if the voltage going up to 5.6Vdc repair or replace the complete board, this affect the supply control boards. Tolerance must be 0.5% up or down.
3) Perform a visual inspection : look for loose and broken wires, improperly seated connectors, loose or broken wires
misset switch, missing jumpers. and so on.
Chech for obviously damaged component(components burned or discolore due to overheating);
Dust + dirt + tear +wear

4) Reseating Boards and components:
Edge connectors are a common souorce of problems. Power down the system and remove the PC boards. Examine the edge connector
for contamination and clean with contacts cleaner contacts. Reseat any loose components 9suc as scoketed ICs) . Reseat the
boards and power up.

5) Reheating the any Board where exist : a) Dry b) Colder joints in the boards.

Let me know
Blessing
Merry Christmas and Happy New YeaR
[email protected]
Mobile+WhatsApp:+505 8861 1441

Hi sir:
1)Please select the selector of voltage according with your input: example if you have 220Vca for Input and the Voltage is going to 230-240Vca select Line Voltage Selector to 240Vca.
2) Test the power supply :+5Vdc, if the voltage going up to 5.6Vdc repair or replace the complete board, this affect the supply control boards. Tolerance must be 0.5% up or down.
3) Perform a visual inspection : look for loose and broken wires, improperly seated connectors, loose or broken wires
misset switch, missing jumpers. and so on.
Chech for obviously damaged component(components burned or discolore due to overheating);
Dust + dirt + tear +wear

4) Reseating Boards and components:
Edge connectors are a common souorce of problems. Power down the system and remove the PC boards. Examine the edge connector
for contamination and clean with contacts cleaner contacts. Reseat any loose components 9suc as scoketed ICs) . Reseat the
boards and power up.

5) Reheating the any Board where exist : a) Dry b) Colder joints in the boards.

Let me know
Blessing
Merry Christmas and Happy New YeaR
[email protected]
Mobile+WhatsApp:+505 8861 1441

Thanks chock,
I have repaired the defective cards with the robust card on the new machine. Dolev V2 runs smoothly. I also had backup cards like OMC + strobe7 + CRI.
[email protected]

Last edited:

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back