Working With Spot Cts In Prinergy

Prepress-Online

Hi Everyone new to the forum.

I work in Prinergy and I am curious has anyone had success in opening and editting spot Cts in a refined pdf?

Alot of times we have to work a job on press and we can not work the refined pdf if we need to make and adjustment on a spot Ct. or a duotone and of course our pressroom manager is freaking out because he needs to go back on press and hates hearing us say that we need to go back to the native files to make the move and re-refine the page again.

Any information would be great.

Thanks

Edited by: Prepress-Online on Nov 22, 2007 9:32 AM

Re: Working With Spot Cts In Prinergy

the touch up object tool can't export the image into Photoshop? What happens when you try this?

Re: Working With Spot Cts In Prinergy

Hi gig,

Know that does not work - you get a message - I'm at home so I don't know that exact wording of the message., but that tool does not let you import the image into Photoshop. Once I get back into work I'll post the message.

Thanks for your reply.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back