Kodak Separation Viewer

dkinsac

We just put Acrobat 9 on a Mac and I can't figure out how to load the separation viewer. (previously in Acrobat 7) Anyone know how?

What version of Prinergy are you running. I think you need to be up to version 5 to use those features in Acrobat 9. (my memory is like a sieve sometimes)

I am a realitively new Prinergy user but I believe you have to go to the workshop installer to install the plugins.

Plug-in support for Acrobat 9 came in 4.1.2.1 which was released in late 2008. Time to upgrade that Prinergy system. :)

Cheers,
Rob
Kodak

Acrobat 7 plug-in

Acrobat 7 plug-in

Well then, if I were to go back to Acrobat 7, where does one find this plug-in? I am batting Zero! Thanks for all the input.

If you have another mac that has it installed, then simply copy the Prinergy plug-ins folder from it (Right click on the Acrobat icon and chose Show package contents to get to the plug-ins folder). Otherwise, mount the Workshop install volume and run the Workshop Installer (like johnny_jay said). There you will be able to select the Acrobat plug-ins to install. (assuming that you have Acrobat installed in the standard Applications folder so that the installer knows where to find it)

Regards,
Rob

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back