Bulbs for Scitex 340 / CreoScitex / Kodak Scanner

HowdyMedia

Hello all,

I've got a Scitex Smart 340 that I'm setting up again and would like to aquire some new bulbs for it. Anyone know what bulbs should be used to replace the original Scitex branded bulbs?

The windowed bulbs, which appear to be the same as the Eversmart uses, are dated 1994, so these are the ones I'm most concerned about. The other bulbs I have are Osram L 15W/12-950.

I'm a long time prepress guy and actually went to Scitex headquarters in NJ to train and become certified on the 340 in 1995. I'm very familiar with this machine (as well as the EverSmart Pro), but I'm out of the loop when it comes to parts.

Thanks,
Steve

Re: Bulbs for Scitex 340 / CreoScitex / Kodak Scanner

Steve-
We recently unearthed a box of bulbs for our 340/342L scanner.
We have 6 of the windowed bulbs (Scitex F18/T8/90`/5K/SX5/HO) and 4 of the OSRAM L 15W/12-950).

If you have any interest in these, name a price and I'll see what I can do for you. We also have our Smart 342L scanner sitting in storage - looking for a place to put it :).

Steve-
We have 6 of the windowed bulbs (Scitex F18/T8/90`/5K/SX5/HO) and 4 of the OSRAM L 15W/12-950).

If you have any interest in these, name a price and I'll see what I can do for you. We also have our Smart 342L scanner sitting in storage - looking for a place to put it :).

Do you still have those Bulbs?

Scitex SmartScan 320/340/342 Scanner Items Available

Scitex SmartScan 320/340/342 Scanner Items Available

Hello,

We have available, items pulled from a Scitex 320 SmartScan scanner. Please feel free to ask more definitive questions, as we may not have the correct names for each of these internal parts.

5 Scitex F18/T8/90`/5K/SX5/HO bulbs
1 Main Circuit Board
1 upper glass from scanner top lid
1 lower glass from scanner
1 set of measurement plates that go under the lower glass
2 semi-opaque carriage protector covers for either side of the scanner which protect the moving scanner table
(one of which is slightly damaged but still useable)
1 screwdriver that stores inside the front door of the scanner
4 Rodenstock lenses
2 shocks/springs for the scanner lid
Some manuals and the calibration film

Please contact us to let us know if you would like any of these items and we will quote you a price.

Thank you

Spares

Spares

Hi, Do you stiil have any of the Scitex Scanner spares you mentioned as we may be interested?

Regards,
Don

Hi. I do have an extra copy of this original software on CD. I also probably have an original 340L manual. What else do you need for the scanner? You should contact me directly at
[email protected].
Thanks.
--Don Merz

Do you still have the 342L?

Steve-

Bulbs Available for Scitex 320-340-342L Scanners

Bulbs Available for Scitex 320-340-342L Scanners

Hi. I have scanning lamps available for the Scitex s20-340 and 342L scanners. These are brand new. If you need one or more lamps, please contact me.

Thanks.
Don Merz
412-735-4959

Don,

Would you bulbs for an Eversmart Pro II? I believe that there were (2) different types required for the scanner. I would 3 bulbs if you have them.

Evan

I know nothing about your Eversmart Pro II. You would have to read the info on the lamp and tell me what it is to tell me if these bulbs will work.
--Don Merz

Don,

Here are the part numbers for the Lamps :

FLUORESCENT LAMP SX ( for light table ) Sylvania F15T8/DSGN50

FLUORESCENT LAMP SX7/F18/T8/30°

Please let me know if you have these in your possession.

Thanks in advance,

Evan

I have 5 lamps (flourescent, 2 regular, 3 windowed) to give away for free.
They will fit Scitex Smart 320, 340, 342.
They are all used, as I took them out of my scanner when I scrapped it.
I'm in Brazil, you'd have to pay shipping.
Regards,
Guilherme

Thanks for your kind reply. In the course of my searching, I have come across enough lamps to last me more than my lifetime. I appreciate your offer, but i just don't have a need for them any longer.
--Don Merz

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back