Canon C10000VP

Barrybw

The Canon C10000VP has been in production for almost 2 years. I would some feedback as to how well they are printing after this amount of time in the field. Color consistency and reliability.

We had a 6010 for about 4 years and needed to do something last spring because of constant breakdowns. We were doing about 100k 12x18 clicks a month. I demoed the 8000 twice. On my second visit, I saw the same issues the 6010 had....unable to reproduce consistent half tones, heavy on the magenta, front to back registration jumping around. I passed on that and went with a KM C1100. It's been a very good machine. The vendor is now refusing to sell 8000/10000 due to their poor performance in the field. This is just my experience. I am impartial to Canon and have several machines, but none of them are press quality color critical.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back