CanonKonica Minolta
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MyFonts and Monotype Library Subscription

Hey there,

We currently subscribe to a plan from MyFonts for the Monotype Library. We pay $127 every year for access to honestly quite a lot of fonts. It's a good deal and I would recommend it to anyone looking to expand their library for a good cost.

However, I am having an issue with their support and the syncing of fonts between two (or more) computers. Examples are Frutiger and ITC Zapf Dingbats, where I have more styles installed on PC A than PC B, but am not able to sync more fonts to PC B, thus causing an issue when modifying jobs created by PC A that are using the styles from either of those two fonts that are not available to sync to PC B. This is quite an issue as PC A is nearly defunct and PC B is its replacement. The additional fonts are not displayed on the MyFonts or Monotype website, but somehow I have 89 variants of the Frutiger font on PC A and only 37 on PC B. The same goes for Dingbats where I have 2 variants on PC A, but only 1 on PC B.

At this point I am losing clients, and MyFonts/Monotype will not respond to my support requests or social media messages. There is no phone number for any of the MyFonts or Monotype locations, listed anywhere. I need help solving this. Attached are screenshots.

Windows10_PC1A.PNGWindows10_PC1B.PNGWindows10_PC2.PNG
    Last edited by PricelineNegotiator; 08-07-2018, 10:57 AM.

Anything?

Comment

Unconfigured Static HTML Module

Collapse

Static HTML Module Content
    4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)CanonKBAUltimateTharstern
    4OverStandard FinishingDuploCanonKBAKBA4 PeesSmartsoft (Presswise)TharsternUltimate

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 3888 users online. 91 members and 3797 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
    X