Collapse
Canon
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Proof Software

We use Xitron Sierra in Prepress and MIS is Presidio by printers software. Neither offers proofing and we are in need of this to simplify the email communications and capture notes and changes in a single place. More of our proofs are being emailed now than ever.

Thanks, Wes

Have a look at this. Might be interesting for you. There's also an option to upload a file and try it.
    It's also possible to integrate to other systems like your MIS/Rip.
    Be interested in your feedback.

https://www.enfocus.com/en/a/online-proofing-software-for-printers

Senior Product Manager
    Enfocus

Comment

HELIOS PrintPreview remote soft proofing should do what you want. It includes a web-based file exchange portal, threaded annotation system, e-mail, etc. It can be used for content proofing and annotations of PDFs, images, Office documents, etc., and for Fogra certified soft proofs of images and PDFs for color proofing. There is an optional process and workflow automation component.

http://www.helios.de/web/EN/products...ntPreview.html

Comment

Originally posted by abc View Post
        Have a look at this. Might be interesting for you. There's also an option to upload a file and try it.
        It's also possible to integrate to other systems like your MIS/Rip.
        Be interested in your feedback.

https://www.enfocus.com/en/a/online-proofing-software-for-printers

This looks really interesting. I think I'll try the demo also.

Comment

Hello,

I appreciate this is an old post, but we have a new online review and approval tool called MediaMarkup at www.mediamarkup.com

MediaMarkup supports, images, PDF and video and has an comprehensive API for integration.

This web app is in beta and free to use until we launch, we would love your feedback.

Thanks

Comment

Hello ABC PDF Review Module

Is it possible to integrate for sample workflow to the automation engine?

I don't have a switch

Thank you

Comment

Hi Xavi, good to hear from you.
              I'm afraid not. Automation Engine has it's own approval options.
              The PDF Review Module is an option for Switch.
              You can of course link Automation Engine and Switch and move jobs between them, but I'm not sure that would be the best solution for you?
              Senior Product Manager
              Enfocus

Comment

Originally posted by westley View Post
                We use Xitron Sierra in Prepress and MIS is Presidio by printers software. Neither offers proofing and we are in need of this to simplify the email communications and capture notes and changes in a single place. More of our proofs are being emailed now than ever.

Thanks, Wes
                If your major time goes in getting artwork approval by sending files to customer & wait for them to approve. And even recording multiple iterations, notes, changes suggest by customers & what actions your internal team have taken on it. Than check what we have developed called Design proofing tool integrated with our Web to Print. That may fit your needs.

Comment

KBASmartsoft (Presswise)DuploXerox4OverCanon

Zero Setup Time

Collapse

Zero Setup Time:
                Myth Or Reality?

As the twenty-first century opened, Koenig & Bauer had already anticipated the need for the coexistence of conventional and digital printing, and had begun to develop the technology that is today empowering offset printers to meet those challenges.

Read the Article.

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 7481 users online. 103 members and 7378 guests.

Most users ever online was 14,674 at 05:29 AM on 10-30-2019.

Working...
                X