Press/Printer selection

wesley

I am interested in printing a 40 page publication 8.5x11 - 4 color cover, and black body throughout. Document built in Indesign. Small run, about 1,000. Last time I did this it was completely conventional offset with all the drama and preproduction necessary at that time. Any suggestions on price vs. quality considerations for printing on a digital press of some sort? I would like to use premium matte stock and publication will have photos and illustrations throughout. Thanks

Re: Press/Printer selection

This is something our company does all day and all night. You could even supply us with a single page hi res pdf and we'll take care of the imposition on this side.
If you need/want a price, please go to www.bucksdigital.com and check out our page.
And please tell them that Mike Gola recommended you. We are located in Newtown, PA and have two Xerox Igen machines along with Nuvera black and white machines. We also do inhouse bindery.
Thanks and have a great day,
Mike

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back