Best Numbering Software?

This software seems pretty good, but I forgot to add exactly the type of numbering I need to do. I'd like to to have the front be a first page of a PDF and the second page be another page of a PDF. Essentially, I want only the front side to be a numbered form and the backside to be an unnumbered terms and conditions page.

I realize I could send it through the printer twice with Easy Numbering, but is there any better solution? :confused:

Numbering of "Scratch" cards

Numbering of "Scratch" cards

I was wondering if anybody out there can help. I need to print Scratch Off cards for one of my customers. He will supply me with the string of three numbers that go on each card. 6.000 at the time. Is there a numbering software that can import these strings and position them on the page? Can I use Corel or Quark for this task?
Many thanks,
Misko

If you have acrobat pro ( we have acrobat 8 pro) you could do this with the bates numbering feature.
Look under Advanced-Document Processing-Bates Numbering-Add. This is a pretty cool feature we
found by accident on a slow day. It has some options that might be what your looking for. Hope this helps.

Number Press works good, I use it all the time. For the scratch-offs, if you have InDesign you can use it also with the data merge scripts to insert the fields from a CSV file.

Depending on the type of numbering....

Depending on the type of numbering....

Actually, I like Fusion Pro. It numbers what I want, where I want. Does bunches more than that as well.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back