Navigator Slug

meddington

Anyone know if its possible to incorporate a slug into a job in Navigator (v6). We have a plate control bar that is causing problems up stream, but still want to include it on the press form. From the looks of it, Navigator won't do this, but I figured someone might know conclusively?

Re: Navigator Slug

I've used the simple imposition option to set this up. It's an add on feature to Harlequin rips that allows you to combine post ripped files into a final plate output.

Thanks for that.

You mention post ripped, but is it possible to place an eps slug prior to ripping? If not, I suppose with this plugin I could just use a pre-rastered slug as the control element and build another scale in the job to represent compensation curves applied at Rip time.

You can set up more than one post rip imposition. Prepare the slug with each of your current setups then create an imposition for each one.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back