Standard Finishing

No announcement yet.

Tools to create lenticular images...

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tools to create lenticular images...

We want to start creating our own lenticular images. We have been printing them for a while but are searching and evaluating the tool available to create them. We have been evaluating two software so far, one from humaneyes technologies and the other from a company in Spain called Imagiam.

What do you use for creating lenticular image? Any interesting company/tools that we might be missing...

Re: Tools to create lenticular images...

We do lenticular printing here.
    We have been using Interlacer Pro from
    It's cheep, and does a good job.

We've checked into HumanEyes as well, and they are a bit pricey.
    I haven't seen the Imagiam version, so I checked them out a few minutes ago.
    They're a little better on price (by a whole lot, looks like about 2500 us dollars) compared to HumanEyes which is in the 10-20,000 range.

But, HumanEyes is the premier kit out there, they will come to your shop and after four days, _you will be a lenticular machine_.

David, thanks for the link to ProMagic... We will try the demo. We have also found a free software ( to generate the lenticular image and it seems to works fine too.

I thought I read xpedx had a lenticular software package, opticular or something like that.

UltimateSmartsoft (Presswise)4OverKBAStandard FinishingSmartsoft (Presswise)Duplo
        UltimateGTI4OverKBAKBAChili publishStandard FinishingDuplo

What's Going On

There are currently 5160 users online. 116 members and 5044 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,151 at 11:36 AM on 11-17-2017.