Tools to create lenticular images...

jctremblay

We want to start creating our own lenticular images. We have been printing them for a while but are searching and evaluating the tool available to create them. We have been evaluating two software so far, one from humaneyes technologies and the other from a company in Spain called Imagiam.

What do you use for creating lenticular image? Any interesting company/tools that we might be missing...

Re: Tools to create lenticular images...

We do lenticular printing here.
We have been using Interlacer Pro from http://www.promagic.net/pro50.html.
It's cheep, and does a good job.

We've checked into HumanEyes as well, and they are a bit pricey.
I haven't seen the Imagiam version, so I checked them out a few minutes ago.
They're a little better on price (by a whole lot, looks like about 2500 us dollars) compared to HumanEyes which is in the 10-20,000 range.

But, HumanEyes is the premier kit out there, they will come to your shop and after four days, _you will be a lenticular machine_.

Re: Tools to create lenticular images...

I thought I read xpedx had a lenticular software package, opticular or something like that.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back