Collapse
Canon
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any ideas on how to create this?

I have no specifics of size etc as yet but have been requested to produce files for "boat windows". It is a screen printed laminate of sorts - the same as you get around the edge of most car windows. It is basically a very coarse screen and even though it looks simple I have been having trouble getting it to look the way it is supposed to. It is a bit hard to explain so I will try to attach a sample image of what we are after. The main problem is getting the dots to line up on the 45degree angle especially were it goes around the corner. I have tried strokes with a dot pattern brush made in illustrator but it either doesn't line up or becomes distorted on the corners. I can do it manually but thought there would be an easier way to achieve this look. What makes it harder is that the dot size and spacing are quite specific - 5mm in between centres (horiz and vert) 45 degrees dots go from sizes - 3.4mm, 2.5mm, 1.8mm, 1mm.
4OverStandard FinishingDuploSmartsoft (Presswise)AleyantCanonKBA
Standard FinishingDuploAleyantCanonGraph Expo4 PeesLabelexpoKBAKBA4OverSmartsoft (Presswise)

What's Going On

Collapse

There are currently 2752 users online. 45 members and 2707 guests.

Most users ever online was 6,597 at 10:25 AM on 04-20-2018.

Working...
X