Scanning Old Film

TigerPress

I need to get some old film scanned. Size is 20x26. 1200 dpi 1-bit scan. Anyone have a source ?

Edited by: Wayne Gustafson on Jan 31, 2008 4:51 PM

Re: Scanning Old Film

Scitex scanners used to be able to scan film in - it was called copydot - it might be an idea to ask Kodak if anyone is till doing it

Peter

We have an old Fuji 550 or C-550 flatbed that scans about 19X19. It's done a great job for scanning film. I don't know about a 20X26.

Frank

Here is a webpage: http://www.layoutme.com/html/

Ask these people. They have (had) a software for copy dot working with any high quality scanner. I used it about four years back and it worked easy and perfect.

Gerhard

Eprep can do this job. We use the eskoscan 3648 scanner which will scan and register films up to 36" x 48".
We will expertly clean and provide the files back to you in ready for output to your DTP device.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back