Pageflex, websites and workflow.

brent

Currently we use pageflex and have store fronts for our customers. We want to expand on this and add the ability for customers to be able to send us pdfs that are preflighted and ready to print.

I am still in the researching phase, and was wondering if any printers out there do this.

I know websitesforprinters uses jaws pdf courier, and was wondering if there are any other software packages out there that does the same thing?

Websitesforprinters is snazzy but we already have our store fronts in place and really do not want to reinvent the wheel so to speak.

So if any one out there can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Pageflex, websites and workflow.

Brent,

I read your post with with interest. We are working on a new tool for online design and local production of PDF files from these designs. The difference in this tool to the PDF print engines is that users will use the browser based design tool to upload and layout their artwork and then when it is ready it will produce a print ready PDF file on your server.

I would love to discuss this project with you.

David Lewis
http://www.tribalsketch.com

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back