Attn: willisnr re: full res preview

A few years ago, you posted this message. Did you ever resolve it? I just recently upgraded to 6.5 and am having the same issue, but I'm on a PC. Thanks for your help.

07-19-2005, 08:00 AM
willisnr
Senior Member Join Date: Mar 2004

Preview resolution xt not working..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Having a problem with the full res preview xt, when I click on it it comes up with a message saying: "There is not enough memory available to set this preview to full resolution". The file size is 1Mb, the job itself is 865 x 392mm, I am working on a G5 Mac with 2Gb ram, 1.8Ghz Dual Processor.

Am I to believe that Quark won't full res jobs over a certain threshold, or am I missing something?

Re: Attn: willisnr re: full res preview

This xtension is similar to PSD import, in Quark 6.5, both seems to have an issue when you have images/files with a lot of path points. Try re-importing it or do it in Quark 7. Quark 7 is more stable than 6.5 when using these xtensions.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back