PlateStream 46 Color+

We are looking for a new CTP system for our soon to have SM52-2....... chem-free metal is not within our budget. We are avoiding the Ptek (2-up) devices because I am hearing more negative than positive....... what is the community's opinion and/or experience with the PlateStream 46 Color+. They output an 8 mil plate. Our runs on the SM-52 would be in the 5000 to 7500 range. We would occasionally be running 4/C also.

http://printwareinc.com/productspoly.htm ......Please post comments, positive or negative. Thank You

Platestream 46

Platestream 46

This is an excellent machine. We use it in production to print 4 color process all the time on our Heidelberg GTO 52.

We are shutting down our division that owns this machine. I'm looking to sell it.

PlateStream 46

PlateStream 46

Very Reliable machine, I also have one of these that will be for sale Feb 2010

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back