looking for assistance with JDF implementation steps

bartulans

I'm writing thesis on JDF implementation, and the reason I'm contacting you is the lack of books on that subject. I managed to find a lot of documents on line that are related to benefits o JDF implementation, but non of them contain information I need for thesis. The main subjects of this thesis is implementation of JDF, the ways its done with all analysis of processes, technologies, work flows and after that step by step how its done, if that exists like in other standards like lean concept.

Any kind of help is more than welcome, including links to pages that have similar documents, books, contacts of experts who can help me to abroad my knowledge on JDF implementation or real life examples in indusry.

PressWise

A 30-day Fix for Managed Chaos

As any print professional knows, printing can be managed chaos. Software that solves multiple problems and provides measurable and monetizable value has a direct impact on the bottom-line.

“We reduced order entry costs by about 40%.” Significant savings in a shop that turns about 500 jobs a month.

Learn how…….

Back